Sunday, 21 May 2017

Book Review - Look Behind You by Sibel Hodge

Hey lovelies!
Through my work I run a Book Club, were we read a book from a collection of best sellers, that I pick from using random.org.
Our book for May is Look Behind You by Sibel Hodge.  I sat down last Tuesday in my garden to enjoy the sunshine & start reading...well I finished this book that afternoon.

"Chloe Benson wakes up kidnapped and bound in an underground tomb with no memory of how she got there.  She escapes through deserted woods with her life, but no one believes her story.
When she begins to suspect her husband is lying to her, Chloe is forced to retrace her past, following in her own footsteps to find the truth and stay alive.

But who is following Chloe?

Look Behind You. You never know who’s out there."

From the first page I was hooked.  Hodge has a way of captivating her audience, drawing them in with her fantastic plotlines, intriguing characters, and enthralling them with her wit and writing.  

I was on the edge of my seat, unwilling to put down my kindle, desperate to see what happened next.  If you love mystery, crime & suspense novels, I highly recommend this book!

Till next time,
Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment